Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Sorry I Lied

I know, I know that I said I would post once per week and I lied. I sincerely apologise for lying and to have disappeared for the past 2-3 weeks. My schedule was busier than I expect it to be. It didn't leave me any room to write a post. But I've submitted all my assignments now and I'm free from Uni work for the next few weeks.

I have a number of posts lined up for you guys. For the past 2 months, most of my post so far are restaurants review. The next few posts are slightly different. One of which is a respond to Marady Mol's comment on one of my post. Since Marady's comment is the first ever comment on my blog, I feel oblige to respond.

The next post will be uploaded tomorrow morning and it will be another restaurant review. I started this post a couple of weeks a go but couldn't finish it because of my busy schedule. Since I'm back now, it's only right to finish the post and cross it off my list. Till then I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment