Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

3 Months Later ... I'm Still Alive

WOW!! I can't believe how long it has been since the last time I posted something. (And there goes my promise down the drain)

Now, what have I been up to for the last 3 months? Study. I have been busy studying for the past 3 months. The work load was more than last semester and I realised I have few more assignments than last semester as well. Do I have good reason as to why I disappear for the past 3 months? No I don't. I could've managed about 4 posts if I wanted to but to be honest I simply don't have the motivation to do it.

Right now I have officially finished Uni for the year and I have 3 months worth of blog posts to write. During the semester Tina, Ashley and I (my food buddies as I prefer to call them) venture out into the world to be consumed by digital media and advertising? ... Okay?!... getting back to the point, we meet up once a week for lunch and every week we give a new place a try. It was a wonderful experience and it is something that I hope to continue. I have photos for every single place we went to for the past 12 or so weeks and I will slowly post them one by one.

My first review in 3 months will be up tomorrow so look forward to that. Before I go I'll leave you with this picture as a teaser.

What do you think this might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment